Taaga and its brand challenge: a perspective of consumer view
AuthorIslam, Md. Mainul
MetadataShow full item record
This report analyses the marketing strategies of the Aarong. Aarong is one of the most renowned fashion enterprises in our country. This report has covered almost all the strategies of Aarong for marketing its product. It also includes a brief profile of the enterprise. To know the strategy of the enterprise it also includes the product categories and the distribution channel of the enterprise. The objective of this report is to identify and analyze marketing strategies of Aarong and sub brand of Taaga. I have used both the Primary sources of data and Secondary sources of data. The data has been collected through oral conversation. The limitations to get the proper information were Time barriers, Intension to not disclose the information, Rules and regulation etc. The vision of the company is to remain as the benchmark in the fashion industry. Being an innovative and creative enterprise, consistently delivering world-class products ensuring best consumer satisfaction through continuous value added services provided by highly professional and committed team. The main product sources of Aarong is-AAF (Ayesha Abed Foundation) and The Independent producers. Aarong produces more than 100 product line. All these products are highly fashionable. Their products are basically two types-Textile and Non-Textile. Now Aarong going to expand its market all over the world through e-commerce. It’s clearly indicated that Aarong is in the leading position among all other competitors in the fashion industry. At present the company holds 65% market share where as the rest of 35%market share holds by the other multi-national and local companies. The major’s participants of the fashion industry are- Grameen, Kkrafts, Anjans, Rong, Banglar Mela, Anna mela etc. Being an Intern I worked at Aarong center. I really enjoyed the job during my internship program. Marketing strategies of Aarong is built on STP – Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. Aarong discovers different needs and groups in the market place, target those needs and groups that it can satisfy in the superior way and then position its offerings, so that the target market recognize the enterprises distinctive offerings and image. Aarong is constantly working to improve its products quality through comparative study and customer feedback in order to maintain competitive edge. However, finally in this report there are some suggestions and recommendations for making better strategy and removing lacking.